Is the Library open?
The Library is open Monday to Friday from 8:00-22:00, and on weekends from 9:00-19:00.
Due to the COVID-19 situation:
- The Library is open for the Graduate Institute community only (students, staff, and researchers). The Graduate Institute student/staff card is required to enter the building.
- Masks must be worn at all times.
- Access is limited in order to observe social distancing in all parts of the Library.
- Students are required to scan a QR code with their smartphone when they arrive in their work area to register their presence. Students who do not have a smartphone can register online.
- A take-away service is set up to allow external persons to borrow books.
- The Davis lounge and the computer lab remain closed.
The material I'm looking for is not available on the Library's "online resources", is there another way I can obtain this material?
The Library offers a Scan on Demand service to the Graduate Institute community only. Visit our Use The Library page for more information about this service. Our purchase suggestion form is still open for all your e-book needs.
I am having issues connecting to the electronic library resources. What should I do?
First make sure you’re using the VPN (VPN Access Manager).
If you’re connected to the VPN and you still cannot access the electronic library resources: contact the Service Desk either by email email@example.com or by phone +41 22 908 44 44 / option 1