- Should you develop any respiratory symptoms, fever, cough, shortness of breath or breathing difficulties or loss of taste and smell, please stay home, get tested and email email@example.com. A cost free test can be taken at the HUG screening center or at one of the following places in Geneva (other cantons).
- Do not go to see your physician or to a health care facility without first calling your physician.
Prevention for reducing exposure and transmission (FOPH Guidelines)
- Wash your hands regularly and thoroughly with soap and water or with an alcohol-based hand rub.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a flexed elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze. Dispose of the used tissue immediately into a closed bin.
- Maintain a social distance of at least 1.5 metres between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing. If it's not possible to keep your distance, wear a mask.
- Wearing a mask is compulsory on public transport.
- Wearing a mask may also be required in some venues such as supermarkets, shops and restaurants. Follow the guidelines of the canton that you are in. These regulations can change on a regular basis
- It is suggested that you avoid all physical greeting contact such as hand shaking.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth to avoid transfer of virus.
- If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, stay home and seek medical attention.
- If you require assistance in consulting health services contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org
Help points for mental and emotional wellbeing
Coronavirus isn’t just a risk to our physical health, it also affects our mental and emotional wellbeing. Below are some access points to obtain, help, resources and other useful information.
Staying up to date
You will find the latest up-to-date coronavirus information on the Federal office of Public Health (FOPH) website which includes a detailed FAQ.
If you have any questions, the FOPH, has created a Coronavirus hotline:
- For the general public: 058 463 00 00 - 24 hours a day
- For travellers: 058 464 44 88