Laurance S. Rockefeller Professor of Sociology and International Affairs in the Woodrow Wilson School and the University Center for Human Values, Princeton University
Release date: November 5, 2020
• Dismantling democracy by democratic means (Hungary and US compared)
Henry A and Louise Loeb Professor of Political and Social Science, The New School for Social Research
Release date: November 19, 2020
• Does Democracy Provide Distributive Justice? Issues of Race and Gender
Professor of Politics at the University of Sydney and at the Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB). Co-founder and director of the Sydney Democracy Network (SDN)
Release date: December 3, 2020
• Is ‘Soft Authoritarianism’ the New Face of Elected Democracy?
IWM Permanent Fellow and Chairman of the Centre for Liberal Strategies in Sofia
IWM Permanent Fellow and Richard C. Levin Professor of History at Yale University
Release date: December 17, 2020
• Interpreting the Lessons of U.S. Election Results for Democracy in the US and Elsewhere
Keynesian economist, crossbench peer in the House of Lords
Release date: January 14, 2020
• Can Democracy Exist in Austerity? How much of a Welfare State does Democracy need?
Visiting presidential professor at The Graduate Center, CUNY, and a senior scholar at the Stone Center on Socio-economic Inequality
Release date: January 28, 2020
• Does Untamed Capitalism Destroy Democracy?
Rector and President of Central European University in Budapest
Release date: February 11, 2020
• Is Liberalism up to the Task of Saving Liberal Democracy?
Professor of Global Governance and Director of the Conflict and Civil Society Research Unit in the LSE Department of International Development
Release date: February 25, 2020
• Democracy from Below: What real utopias can we build on?