With the launch of the report "Geneva and Internet Governance", the Geneva Foundation and the Graduate Institute's Centre for Trade and Economic Integration are organizing a roundtable discussion with a panel of experts. The objective is to discuss the issues and challenges of Internet governance and the role that Geneva could play in this area.
- Marie-Laure Salles, Director, The Graduate Institute, Geneva
Introduction, presentation of the report
- Dr Michael Kende, Senior Fellow, The Graduate Institute, Geneva, Author of the report
Video Statements by
Doris Leuthard, Former President, Swiss Confederation, President, Swiss Digital Initiative Foundation
Ambassador Jürg Lauber, Permanent Representative of Switzerland, United Nations Office, Geneva
- Doreen Bogdan-Martin, Director, Telecommunication Development Bureau, ITU
- Nicholas Niggli, Deputy Secretary-General, Republic and State of Geneva;
- Jovan Kurbalija, Director, Geneva Internet Platform
- Dr Michael Kende, Senior Fellow, The Graduate Institute, Geneva
- Jean-Yves Art, Senior Director, Strategic Partnerships, Microsoft
- Ivan Pictet, President, Foundation for Geneva
- Kasmira Jefford, Chief Editor, Geneva Solutions
This event is organized in collaboration with Fondation pour Genève and Geneva Solutions, Media Partner.
Should you want to attend the event remotely please click on this Livestream link