The Institute’s Wellbeing & Support Service is here to provide you with the help that you need to have the best possible experience during your studies. Whether you need accommodations for special needs, a professional to talk to, advice on navigating a difficult situation, or help figuring out the complexities of living in Geneva, the Service is here for you. The Service is also dedicated to providing information for student parents who are new to Campus de la Paix and its facilities.
Feel free to contact us if you are concerned by :
- Accommodations for a disability of any kind;
- Unmanaged anxiety or depression;
- Harassment or bullying;
- Organising your study plan if you are a parent;
- A sudden change of your financial situation;
- An important change (rupture, death, accident etc).
Any request for help is treated with complete confidentiality unless your safety or the safety of another person is concerned.
Students may also reach out to the GISA Welfare for guidance and support.
Visit the GISA Welfare Facebook page
Visit the Gisa website