The M8 Alliance Summer School brings together talented students and young professionals from different disciplines to work jointly on global health topics. The M8 Alliance and the University of Coimbra organise a 5-day intensive and practical course on global health in September 2019.
This 5-day course will provide:
- An interdisciplinary approach to global health issues, including medical, natural sciences, social sciences, and technical angles
- In-depth insights into global challenges related to health and disease
- Critical thinking on cross-cutting topics of global health
- Skills to approach problems and solutions from different perspectives
- Networking with peers from different countries and different disciplines
WHO CAN APPLY
Masters-level students who wish to pursue a PhD in global health, PhD students planning to go on to global health postdoc positions, professionals working in fields related to global health.
There are no tuition fees for participants from M8 Alliance member institutions. Participants are responsible for their own travel costs.
M8 Alliance Summer School for Global Health