Join Swiss impact fund managers, public sector representatives and other players active in development finance investments to discuss “putting Switzerland at the heart of SDG financing”.
The event will start with a networking drink, followed by a first panel on the “history, landscape and perspectives for Swiss-based impact fund managers”, illustrated by the recent Swiss Microfinance & Impact Investing Report 2019, and a second panel on “improving the role of Swiss impact investors in financing the SDGs”, illustrated by the recent Message to the Swiss financial authorities from the Swiss private sector development finance community.
5:30 PM – 6:30 PM Welcome drinks
6:30 PM – 6:40 PM Introduction
6:40 PM – 7:15 PM Panel discussion: “History, landscape and perspectives for Swiss-based impact fund managers”
7:15 PM – 7:50 PM Panel discussion: “Improving the role of Swiss impact investors in financing the SDGs”
7:50 PM – 8:00 PM Wrap Ups and Next Steps
- Angela de Wolff, CEO, Conser
- Frédéric Berney, SSF Impact Investing Workgroup Leader
- Jean-Philippe de Schrevel, CEO, Bamboo Capital
- Liliana de Sá, Head of the Private Sector Development Division, SECO
- Maria Teresa Zappia, CIO, BlueOrchard
- Paul Hailey, Head Impact, responsAbility
- Roland Dominicé, CEO, Symbiotics
- Thierry Buchs, Head of Policy, Obviam
- Marcus Rothen, Head Financial Affairs Section, Directorate of Political Affairs, Federal Department of Foreign Affairs
- Audrey Selian, Director Artha Initiative, Rianta Capital Zurich
This event is co-hosted by Bamboo Capital and Symbiotics.
Free event. Registration required. Please click here to register.