Transcripts and duplicates

An official transcript of your results is available each semester, free of charge, from Student Services.

An unofficial transcript is available on your Campus account, under “reporting” (personal secure access).

Administrative fees

Online payment for Transcripts of results and duplicates

document and signature Legalisation


The Civil Registration and Legalisations Office in Geneva can help you legalise your Graduate Institute diploma or transcript.

Documents and signature legalisation