Our academic adviser – Dr Laurent Neury – guides you from the time you are admitted to the Institute to the time you complete your degree. By offering you personalised advice, he helps you monitor the progress of your programme and succeed in your studies under the best conditions.
He can help you to:
- Choose your courses and prepare your study plan
- Help you through your academic mobility project
- Check your progress towards graduation
- Facilitate the successful completion of your programme
Whenever you have questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to contact him.
- Office Hours: To make an appointment, please contact Dr Neury by email.
- Skype: laurent.neury (each Friday from 14:00 to 16:00)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: +41 (0) 22 908 62 61
His office is located at the Maison de la paix, Petal 1, Office 662.
His blog is also available on our application, Pocket IHEID.