Internal PhD application for current students
The Institute’s Disciplinary Master programme students applying to a PhD programme in the same discipline in their third or fourth semester are considered internal candidates. They are exempt from paying an application fee.
Alumni who apply to a PhD in the same discipline as their completed master and who graduated within the 12 months preceding the start of the PhD programme are also considered internal candidates and are exempt from an application fee.
PhD candidates who are currently completing one of the Institute’s interdisciplinary programmes are considered external candidates. They need to submit a complete application file and must pay the application fee (see instructions and deadlines).
Internal applications: admission schedule for the 2021-22 academic year
Opening of the online application form: October 2020
- Early-bird deadline: 15 November 2020
- Regular deadline: 15 January 2021
- Late admission deadline: 1 March 2021
- Early-bird deadline: Mid-January 2021
- Regular deadline: Mid-March 2021
- Late admission deadline: Early April 2021
- Early-bird deadline: 30 January 2021
- Regular deadline: 15 April 2021