Internal seminar series
We also organize a number of internal seminars, geared towards the participation and preparation of our PhD students
- Weekly series where professors and doctoral students presenting their ongoing research.
- This workshop is aimed at PhD students of all genders and Postdocs in economics departments at IHEID, UniGe, UniL or EPFL who are interested in gaining knowledge about the current state of research on the role of and obstacles faced by women in the economics profession. The syllabus for Autumn 2020 is available here.
Covid-19 reading group
- The Covid-19 reading group is an informal monthly meeting aimed at discussing research published on the topic of Covid-19 among students and faculty.
- The Macro Lunch is an an informal monthly meeting aimed at providing a forum for students and professors to discuss current macroeconomic events, and questions relating to individual research.
PhD day and Development Therapy
- Once a semester, PhD students present their research in front of their peers and faculty members.