Application and Admission
NB: Only students duly nominated by our partner institutions are eligible to apply.
- Once students are nominated for the BA-MA programme, they must submit their application through a special link provided by the home institution.
- Students will be responsible for meeting all application requirements and submitting all materials to the Graduate Institute in Geneva.
- The regular deadline for this application is 15 January.
- Admission to the programme is not final until the Graduate Institute approves the applicant’s file according to its evaluation and selection procedure.
Tuition Fees and financial aid
- Year 1 of MA programme: Students will pay tuition fees to their home institutions.
- Year 2 of MA programme: Students will pay all tuition and fees to the Graduate Institute. During this year, students are eligible to apply for need-based financial aid at the Institute. To be considered candidates must submit their financial aid request at the same time as their initial application to the programme. Subsequent requests will not be considered.
For more information and to request an application, please contact:
For The University of Hong Kong, Faculty of Social Sciences:
Ms Vanessa Sit, Assistant Registrar, email@example.com
For Peking University:
Ms Liu Qian, Programme Officer, Office for International Programmes, firstname.lastname@example.org
For Sophia University:
Ms Kazumi Sato, Director of Office of Global Education and Collaboration, email@example.com
Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies:
Ms Concepta Canale, Programme Officer, International Programmes, firstname.lastname@example.org